Introduction to Weaving
- You will learn how to prepare yarn to go on the loom and how to dress the loom.
- Basic weave structures will be learned as you weave.
- You will leave with a completed sample piece suitable for hanging.
- You will prepare your loom to weave a second piece which you can complete at home.
Dates - Sat. and Sun. Nov. 2 & 3, and Sat. and Sun. Nov. 9 & 10, 2019 - 10 am to 4 pm
- Registration closes Wed., Oct. 30
- Maximum in class 6 students
Cost - $360.00 ACP Members - $324.00
Materials fee - $15.00, payable to instructor at class
Loom rental for home use for 2 weeks - $12.50, Members - $7.50
Instructor - Penny Boyd